It is not uncommon for everyday iPhone campaigns to take a lot of time. To shorten this, you have the option to use Apple’s “shortcut” app and create your own shortcuts. You can see exactly how this works here.
There are many actions that we carry out every day on the cell phone and that cost us a lot of time. Find out how long it takes to get home and send the info on. With Apple’s own “shortcut” app you can shorten the whole thing considerably. We have recorded here how you can create a shortcut for your iPhone here.
In this way you create your own shortcuts
Many roads lead to Rome, they say. The same applies to everyday actions that we carry out on our iPhone. So that the paths do not waste an uncomfortable amount of time, you can set up practical shortcuts using the “shortcut app”. That’s how it works:
- For “My shortcuts” either tap on the plus symbol (top right) or in the shortcut list (below) on “Create shortcut”
- Tap on the “Add action” button and select the appropriate shortcut for you from the action list
- You can add further actions using the plus symbol
- If you have added all the necessary processes for a specific action sequence, enter the name for the shortcut
- Tap on “Done” and the shortcut will be executed under “My shortcuts”
So you test your shortcuts and complete the setting
If you want to check your new shortcut for suitability, this also works very easily. Here’s what to do:
- First, tap the three dots next to the shortcut in the shortcut editor. Then click on the play symbol
- To stop the shortcut, simply tap the square icon
- Now tap “Done” to save the shortcut
If you want to rename your new shortcut, this is also possible. All you have to do is tap the three dots to open the details of the shortcut. Then you tap on the “Shortcut Name” area and enter the new name there. If you are satisfied with it, tap on “Done”.
Do you already have the “shortcut app” on your iPhone or do you want to get it? What experience have you had with the app?